Louise E Williams
AUGUST 26, 1933 ~ JANUARY 11, 2019 (AGE 85)
Louise Tunstall Williams was born August 26, 1933 to the late Bose and Susie Wiggins of Lula Mississippi. She entered into eternal life on Friday, January 11, 2019 after a brief illness.
Her funeral service was held on Saturday January 19, 2019 at 11:00 am at Bethlehem #1 MBC-Mercer with Reverend Derron Williams, Sr. in charge of the service. Burial was in the Oak Hill Cemetery-Bolivar and Dixie Funeral Home www.dixiefuneralhome.com was in charge of the professional service.
Louise accepted Christ at an early age in Mississippi. She attended Hamilton High School in Memphis, Tn. She worked as a cook at Baptist Hospital for 25 years and retired. She continued to work after retirement at southwest transportation service for six years. Louise was preceded in death by one sister; Elnora Bridges.
Louise was united in Holy Matrimony to Derron Williams, SR. on October 24, 1992. This union was blessed with 26 years of marriage. Louise joined and was a faithful member of Bethlehem #1 for twelve years. She served on the Mother Board and was willing to do any other task she was called upon. Louise later became a faithful member of Mt. Tabor M.B. Church when her husband accepted the call to Pastor. Louise was a dedicated member of the Choir and was well known for her Carmel Cake and Sweet Tea. Louise loved her family and friends.
Louise leaves to cherish her memory:
• A loving and Devoted Husband; Pastor Derron Williams, Sr.
• Three Daughters; Rose Lake of Memphis, TN., Anner Mosley of Bolivar, TN., and Margette Boyd of Memphis, TN.
• Six Sons; Roosevelt Tunstall, Marvin Tunstall, Daniel Tunstall, Michael (Lenora) Tunstall all of Memphis, TN., Eric Wiggins of Minneapolis MN., and Derron Williams, JR. of Memphis, TN.
• One sister; Mattie Bryant of Memphis, TN.
• Two sisters-in-law; Doris (David) Perry of Middleton, Tn., and Rosia Randall of Alabama.
• Nineteen Grandchildren, Twenty-two Great Grandchildren, and Six Great-Great Grandchildren.
• Six Special Daughters; Loise (David) McCarley, Irene (Ed) Neely, Geneva (Charlie) Day, Tonya (Fred) Perry, Kim (John) Austin, and Sharron (Rochell) Murden
• A host of Nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends. Louise Tunstall Williams was loved by many.